Considered "one of Toronto's great examples of Victorian architecture", Bonnevue Manor epitomizes the best of its day. From our sun-soaked front terrace to our renovated interior, we have spared no expense bringing a relaxed, olde-world charm to the heart of Toronto.
Nestled in the quaint, quiet neighbourhood of West Toronto, you are never far from the hustle and bustle of the city centre. We are also located within walking distance to Toronto's beautiful Lakeshore. There you can enjoy a day on the beach, rollerblading, or even a bike ride downtown.
We are also a short distance to High Park, one of Toronto's favourite urban parks. At High Park you can spend a day hiking, biking, or just sitting down and enjoying nature close to the centre of the city.
Special Features at Bonnevue Manor
- Plastered ceilings with medallions and chandeliers
- Elegant rooms with comfortable beds, private baths
- Air conditioning throughout
- A short walk to public transit, the waterfront, parks & restaurants
- Eclectic furnishings, decorative colours and hardwood floors
- Slate roof, solid exterior brickwork and columned portico
- Canopied Sundeck with trellis and grapevines
- Free Parking
- Gracious Hospitality